- What does hoofer mean in the 1920s?
- What is another word for dancer?
- What does Juice Joint mean in slang?
- What is a juicy joint?
- What does goofy mean in slang?
- What is a hoofer slang?
- What does a hoofer partake?
- What does verticality mean?
- What does it mean to be a goofy person?
- Is Vertical Up or down?
- What is the rule of verticality?
- What does horizontality mean?
What does hoofer mean in the 1920s?
DancerHoofer – Dancer.
Hotsy-Totsy – Pleasing.
Jalopy – Old car.
Joint – A club, usually selling alcohol.
Keen – Attractive or appealing..
What is another word for dancer?
dancerballet dancer.danseur.danseuse.hoofer.belly-dancer.chorus girl.coryphee.prima ballerina.
What does Juice Joint mean in slang?
(slang) A nightclub. noun.
What is a juicy joint?
Juicy Joints Are Back Made with 90% THC distillate, flavored to your liking… … It is to be noted that the CBD Juicy Joints are marketed CBD heavy but they still have a somewhat intoxicating effect. So yes, you are gonna be baked after smoking one of these puppies.
What does goofy mean in slang?
adjective, goof·i·er, goof·i·est. Slang. ridiculous; silly; wacky; nutty: a goofy little hat.
What is a hoofer slang?
hoofer in American English (ˈhʊfər ; ˈhufər ) US. Slang. a professional dancer, esp. a tap-dancer, soft-shoe dancer, etc.
What does a hoofer partake?
noun. slang a professional dancer, esp a tap-dancer. WORD OF THE DAY.
What does verticality mean?
1. verticality – position at right angles to the horizon. verticalness, erectness, uprightness. spatial relation, position – the spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated; “the position of the hands on the clock”; “he specified the spatial relations of every piece of furniture on the stage …
What does it mean to be a goofy person?
adjective. If you describe someone or something as goofy, you think they are rather silly or ridiculous. [informal]
Is Vertical Up or down?
Vertical describes something that rises straight up from a horizontal line or plane. … The terms vertical and horizontal often describe directions: a vertical line goes up and down, and a horizontal line goes across. You can remember which direction is vertical by the letter, “v,” which points down.
What is the rule of verticality?
Hibbert, who declined an interview request for this article, could score — he averaged 22 points in the 2013 conference finals against Miami, for example — but Hibbert’s real value was in his defense around the basket, where he was a master of playing within the NBA’s rules on verticality, in which a player looking to …
What does horizontality mean?
of being parallel to the horizon1. horizontality – the quality of being parallel to the horizon; “houses with a pronounced horizontality”